I was in what I think was some city's downtown. It had narrow, steep streets and several stores of many kinds. I had been in a japanese restaurant and for some reason I had to go back there, so I did and as I reached it, an old classmate of mine, Bia A., approached me and asked me for my mobile phone, since she didn't have hers, which I reclined. Then she asked me for my purse and I also didn't give it to her because I (obviously) needed it. [Fragment] I was at my dad's and thRead More...
- Did you know you can click "Click to Like this Dream" on dreams you enjoyed reading and it will help us determine dream of the day?
- Be sure to check out our updated forum, and let's get some discussion going!
- Don't forget to check out our Blog!
- Join our Facebook Discussion group!
- Follow Us on Twitter @dreamjournal