Level of Lucidity:
Level of Cohesiveness:
This dream has been viewed 395 times.
I'm on my seven acre property looking out at a strange dome enclosing my land. I understand that it's going to protect my girlfriend and I from the threatening event that was to take place on this specific day. The day in question was never mentioned, but I suspect it was December twenty first. As I looked out, I felt secure. I knew that nothing could harm us because of the dome.
My girlfriend (Jamie) says "Ferrell, you're just being paranoid. The world isn't going to end today." She tells me this repeatedly, soothing me with her words. Eventually, I start to believe her because I love her. I decide to have faith in her confidence and try my best to eliminate the fear and paranoia left in my heart.
She suggests we go to the movies to distract me from my emotions, so we get into the car. As we're driving, the world transitions from day to night. The transition was subtle, and felt natural. As she drives, we causally chat. My head is leaning against the window and I'm looking at the night sky. I see a bunch of stars and I feel comfortable. I feel glad that I left the house.
Suddenly, a cluster of shooting stars passes overhead. Every ounce of fear that I had felt before came rushing back. I continued to stare out the window, never allowing my body language to express fear, until I saw the final star. It moved much slower than all the others and it made a strange machine type sound. I knew it was a UFO, I just knew it.
I begin to panic telling Jamie, "It's fucking aliens man! They're here, they're here, they're here!" She laughs and soothes me yet again. She puts her hand on my hand and tells me, "Ferrell, do you remember when you had your panic attack in fourth grade because you thought aliens were coming? It's the same thing. They're just shooting stars." Skeptically, I accept her explanation. This exact situation had happened in the past, so it was probably happening now.
We arrive, park the car, and begin to walk towards the theater. As we’re walking, I’m studying the building. I’m noticing how its appearance resembles that of a fortress. I'm still feeling immensely paranoid and I'm certain that shit's going to jump off any second. It's dark outside, and it feels as if a storm is coming. The wind is blowing and I'm just not feeling right at all. We buy our ticket and enter the building.
Inside, the lights are low. As we’re walking through the long dark hallway, I notice the vibes of the theater are just as threatening as they are comforting. We take our seats and shortly after, the film begins. Instead of looking at the screen, I'm scoping out the room. I notice there isn’t an emergency exit which makes me feel uncomfortable. I also notice that there is a small window just a few feet from where I’m sitting. I could see through it, and it led to outside. The window made me feel nervousness because it reminded me of outside.
Just a few moments after the film starts, I hear the wind pick up. My heart begins to race. I look out the window and notice trees swaying violently. Then, a bright flash of light. I knew that it was most likely just lighting and tried my very best to remain calm … but it happened again. This time, when the flash of light came, it lit up the entire theater and a woman screamed.
It was at this moment I could no longer contain my fear. I absolutely flipped. I stood up and screamed "It's happening! It's fucking happening! We have to get out of here right now!" and sprinted for the door. I needed to get outside to discover what was going on. I sprint down the long, dark hallway as fast as possible. When I reach the exit, I violently clash with it, causing it to fly open. I spill out onto the sidewalk, but quickly pick myself up and continue the mad-dash for the parking lot.
When I reach the center of the parking lot, I turn around and see this massive cloud swirling over the movie theater. It was a combination between a tornado, and a black hole. The bottom of the tornado wasn’t touching the ground. Instead, it just hovered. The mouth of the tornado was a deep dark portal. That’s when the inevitable doom set in. Jamie was still in the theater and there was no way to save her. I stare up at the beast in awe. The clouds swirled violently as if they were alive. The wind was so powerful that I struggle to keep my balance. It was dark outside but the lightning lit up the sky like a strobe light. The tornado/black hole extended itself low enough and began destroying the theater. Debris fills the air
I woke up distraught
wow ... where to start?
I recently watched Donny Darko again, and in the film a hole opens up in the sky. (It looked identical) I have an immense phobia of Tornado's and bad weather. I'm terrified of aliens and I really did have a panic attack in the fourth grade becuase I thought shooting stars were space ships.
The end of the dream was just too much. I couldn't handle seeing that. There's no way for me to explain what that moment was like for me.
I feel like it's symbolic that Jamie was in the theater. She's going off to college kind of far away in August, and I'm afraid of losing her. It's one of the biggest fears / problems in my life currently and I suspect that's why everything played out the way it did. My real life fear of losing Jamie translated into this dream.
Without a doubt this was one of the most intense, in depth, and clearest dreams I've ever had in my entire life
Level of Lucidity:
Level of Cohesiveness:
This dream has been viewed 293 times.
I just got home from a 7 day trip. I flew into Vegas, travelled about in Arizona and Utah and saw many astonishing sights. This is what I dreamt while I was out and about
1. On the plane to vegas, I dreamt that my grandmother wasn't going to pick me up from the airport because she was wasted off Long Island Iced Tea. When I asked her what I was supposed to do, she told me to explore and that's exactly what I did. I was walking down the strip looking for a place to stay when I stumbled apon a quaint looking hotel. I decided to check it out, and found an Earthworm souvinier in the gift shop. Since I didn't have any money, I charged it to my tab and decided I'd come up with the money somehow soon. I continued to browse through the store until I reached the collection of coloring books. They were Disney themed, except for they were the demonic versions? Ariel from The Little Mermaid was on the cover but her eyes were evil looking and there was a message written that I can no longer recall.
2. I'm in a mansion and there are dead bodies all around me. Everything has a super sketchy vibe as if they died of disease and I was getting the vibe that zombies were related somehow. The mansion was dark and spacious and there were many FBI agents around me. I was walking with them at a quick pace and Bill Clinton was leading us. The entire situation felt shady, but that's all I remember. I know the dream was incredibly long and intense, but I just can't remember it.
3. There's something of value behind a door that I need to protect. I decide to clone myself in order to have more manpower, but it turns out to be disasterous. I accidently created horrendous looking deformed monsters that were only about two feet tall. They looked like goblins/grimlins/dobby from harry potter and they ran away as soon as they were created. I realized that I had done something terrible, but didn't know how to stop it. The next day I found out that my best friend Jeremy had been kidnapped by them, so I devised a plan of action to rescue him.
I grabbed a pump action shotgun from my closet and hit the streets; I was determined to find my friend. I was knocking door to door asking people if they had seen him, and after questioning a few houses, I came to one that was unique. The woman that answered the door was my High School Councillor, Mrs. Willard ( I HATE THIS WOMAN ). I begin to interrogate her, begging for her to admit that she could have done more. She refused to admit that she could have done her job better and offered me more guidance and instead claimed that I was a wreckless punk that couldn't be saved. I started to get pissed off and began to shout "FUCKING ADMIT IT MRS. WILLARD, YOU FAILED ME. WHEN I NEEDED YOU MOST, YOU TURNED YOUR BACK ON ME!!" All the while waving the pump action shot gun at her face. I start to tear up when her son comes down the stairs. He's tall and muscular and tells me he's going to kick my ass if I don't get off of his families property. I had an attitude with him and he starts to innitiate a beatdown when I point the shotgun at him. He tells me that he doesn't want any trouble, so I back away slowly, exit the house, and close the door behind me.
I walk down the street, continuing the search for Jeremy as if nothing had ever happened. I see someone in the distance that looks just like him, but then I realize it's his little brother, Brandon. I chat with him briefly, then press forward. I come to a block party where all my friends involved in the hip-hop scene are standing around listening to a boomb box. Gin and Juice plays loudly and I feel content. That's all I remember.
4. I'm in the cafeteria of Wilkerson Intermediate School and I'm eating lunch with my class. Everyone finishes before me and I stay behind, taking my time as I ate my food at a leisurely pace. When I finish eating, I leave exit the cafeteria through the back door. When I try to re-enter the school near my classroom, I realize that it's locked. I understand that I have to back in through the door I came out and take the long way through the school. When I enter the cafeteria, my teacher Mr. Innes ( Junior year math teacher that was a real asshole ) was standing with his arms crossed. "Where have you been!?" He questions me. I explain everything about how I was eating and took the wrong door, but he doesn't believe me. Instead he occuses me of truency and is saying that he's going to get me in all types of trouble.
I had a plastic fork in my hand for some reason, and I threw it at his leg. There's no way it could have hurt because it's a plastic fork! He freaks out and says "Do it again and see what happens." So I PLACE another plastic form on his leg as if to challenge him. He becomes incredibly pissed off and marches over the the lunch line and tells the lunch ladies to tell the administration that I assaulted him. Then he goes over to the where a group of students are sitting and tells them to lie for him and tell the administration that I assaulted him. I was in total disbelief for what I was seeing and stood up on the table and began to deliver a speach. I told the students to tell the administration what really happened and expose him for being corrupt, and that's when Mr. Innes snapped.
He got in my face and started giving off the vibe like he was going to hit me, and I jumped all over it. I began to provoke him saying things like "come on pussy, hit me!". Eventually he couldn't take it anymore and he slammed a green slushie on my face. As soon as he did this, the administration walked in. The principal had seen what Mr. Innes had done and he was fired on the spot.
5. I'm with my friend Daric Easton and he's explaining to me that "If I ever want to make beats, I have to be able to play the bass guitar". I tell him that I don't know how, and that I don't even know where to start; so he gives me a bunch of LSD and tells me this is the trick to learning. I eat the acid ( I've never done acid ) and start to trip instantly. My vision begins to change colors from yellow to purple to green and Daric starts teaching me bass. Soon after we begin, I start hitting riffs that were of great complexity.
6. My girlfriend is studying for her Biology test and asks me how to spell "Prokaryote" and I give her the incorrect spelling. She takes the test the next day and fails because I told her the wrong spelling. She gets pissed off and breaks up with me due to the false information I had given her. I was sad.
7. I'm skateboarding down a drive way and there are two girls standing nearby. Katie Chesher and April White ... I do a couple tricks to impress them and they become interested in talking to me after I land them ...
8. I was the greatest racecar driver in the world and living the good life. One day Eminem ( the rapper ) comes to me and informs me that he's an alien. He asks me to fly his spacecraft for him since I'm such a good driver and help him defend earth from the invasion. I agree, and we get involved in an all out war in the sky between futuristic spacecrafts that shot laser type weapons
9. I'm standing outside of a door inside of a big dark house. I understand that there is a demon on the other side of the door, and I'm afraid to go in. I feel as though I have no choice, and slowly open the door. The shower is on as hot as it will go and the room is filled with steam. I see the demon floating in the smog and it terrifies me worse than anything I've experienced lately. I slammed the door shut as soon as I saw her, and was overwhelmed with a fear that is almost too intense for words. The demon had a ghostly appearance ( The old woman from insiduious is what would describe this demon best ) and she was very old. I was trapped inside the house with no way out and the demon woman was persuing me. Although she never actually touched me, she would get really close and just stare at me. I realize that the front door is unlocked and make a break for it. As soon as I open the door, she is standing right in front of me and it was the most scared I had been yet. I got a really good look at her face and remember that moment very vividly. I woke up after that
I genuienly remembered at least one dream every day this week. I'm an 18 year old male that's undergoing some heavy shit and I suspect that's the reason for such emotional dreams. It seems like every dream I had this week was heavy in it's own way
Level of Lucidity:
Level of Cohesiveness:
This dream has been viewed 302 times.
I'm in a living room with like 12 people and the music is loud. Everyone is dancing in their own goofy way and I'm having a really good time. I'm dancing in a circle just doing my thing when all of a sudden there's a loud bang at the door. The music instantly stops and one of the people scream "COPS!" ...
Everyone scatters like ants, but I decide to run to the back of the house and hide in a pile of clothes. As I'm running to the back of the house, the police kick the door down and persue me. They saw where I went before I could stealthily hide and I was "busted". The officer begins to ask me a series of questions and I was freaking out. He asked me if I had been drinking and I told him that I couldn't remember ...
He noticed that my hand was trembling and he said, "ha, that's one of the perks of this job. I once saw a man shit himself from pure fear." The cops decide to let me off with a warning, but they arrested everyone else at the party. Eventually, it was just me in this big empty house and it was starting to freak me out. There was no natural light because it was dark outside and I was definitely afraid.
There's a lot that I don't remember ... I know the dream was really long but I didn't record it properly when I first woke. I recall going outside and getting on a 4 Wheeler to find someone, but running out of gas. I had to walk through the dark forest alone until I came to this house. When I get there, the people are terribly afraid. I ask them what's wrong and they tell me Chucky is after them (the evil doll from the 90's movies)
Suddenly he jumps out of nowhere from this shelf and grabs onto my face. I throw him to the ground and start beating the shit out of this little doll. After fighting him for like three minutes, I threw him in a fire and poured gasoline all over him. He let out the most horrible screams as I watched with my arm around this really attractive older woman. I don't know who she was, but I percieved her to be my wife. There was a child with us too ... a little girl ... and she was also watching Chucky burn and scream.
Chucky's spirit enters my body, and I now understand that I am Chucky. I'm in my own body, but I'm Chucky. I ... or Chucky ... takes my wife to the side of the house and asks if she wants to have sex. She's kind of confused and hesitant, but agrees. As the sex is going down, I remember feeling like my wife was being raped in front of me. It was really fucked up because I knew that it wasn't me having sex with her. I knew that Chucky was in my soul and that she didn't even realize what was happening.
Yeah, I'll admit the dream is fucked up. Would I censor myself and hide what really happened in my dream journal? No ... I want to be able to look back in 10 years and be like ... damn, I totally remember that. I'm not ashamed of my dreams ... even the weird ones.